[NSRCA-discussion] Condition in 9ZAP

Mike Moritko mkmsg at cox.net
Tue May 11 19:31:55 AKDT 2010

This evening, I activated an unused condition and assigned it to a switch in
my 9ZAP.  I then copied the default condition into the newly activated
condition.  However, when I throw the switch back and forth between the
default and the newly established condition, my rudder and both aileron
servos move off center a bit.  Is there something in the programming for the
default condition that isn't carried over to the new condition during the
copy function....trims, subtrims, other?  I've reaccomplished this several
times and the result is always the same.  Has anyone else come across this
problem?  Thanks.

Mike Moritko