[NSRCA-discussion] Charger?

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon May 10 07:05:22 AKDT 2010

Jim,
This appears to be a clone of the iCharger 1010.  Different website, different contact info, but almost an identical manual, and in the same province of China.  I have the iCharger 1010B+ which added USB connectivity for updates and monitoring on a computer which the Chargery 101 does not appear to have.  One thing that makes me pause is that I get a warning from my browser  and Google search about malware if I try to go to the Chargery.com website!

The iCharger is extensively supported by the manufacturer, and firmware updates are relatively frequent, adding new features.  The Cargery got good reviews when it came out, but I don't know how well they support their products.  However, the price is very good.

Jon Lowe