[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries again

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Thu May 6 07:17:25 AKDT 2010

I ordered some Zippy 5s and they arrived in 8 days. I had them sent Express
 Mail and that may have helped some.  The batteries were so cheap that the
extra shipping costs seemed irrelevant.

With the cost of these batteries, you would have to get at  least 175
cycles out of a TP to break even if you only got 25 cycles  out of the Zippy.
($40.00 vs. $210.00)   My gut feeling tells me  that you will get more than 25
and you will not get 175 from the TP.

Another benefit would be the lack of a generator.  Just buy some extra
Zippy packs and you won't need to charge at the field.

HK e-mailed me the day they were shipped and gave me a tracking #  for  the
Post Office.

BTW, for adapters to your TP balancers, go to _ ._
(http://www.rclipos.com/Accessories.htm  .           The) _http://www.rclipos.com/Accessories.htm _
(http://www.rclipos.com/Accessories.htm %20.           The)       The part #
 is  AL-TP-5S.  I received these part in 3  days.

Steve Miller