[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries again

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Wed May 5 18:10:00 AKDT 2010

Exactly.  Hard NOT to try.  I have 5 flight packs and all seem strong.   Only have 40 cycles on a few though, so no long term data but still, you don't need a lot to get good value.

I'd also argue that to get 150 from a TP requires excellent care, and good conditions (no hard runs caused by a bad bearing or similar).  My "risk" is lower when I'm only trying to get 50-100 cycles.

Not to mention that shelf life plays a role.

-M