[NSRCA-discussion] Batteries again

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed May 5 17:18:56 AKDT 2010

I placed an order of items which were supposedly in stock, but,
between placing the order and getting it out, one item went on
backorder, so they didn't ship the order.  I realized what had
happened and sent an e-mail to their customer service, telling them
to remove the item from my order and ship the rest.  They did and
issued a credit to my account.  Worked for me.  Yes, the prices are
unbeatable.

Ron Van Putte