[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale: Thunder Power Prolite V2 5300 packs w/20 flights

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:38:42 AKDT 2010

For Sale: Two Thunder Power Prolite V2 5300 5s packs with only 20
flights (Model: TP5300-5SPL2). Packs are wired together in a 10s
configuration. Weight including Dean’s connector is 1165 grams.

The packs have been treated extremely well (I’m very meticulous about
my equipment). Never discharged over about 3300 mAh (62% of capacity),
and were always stored at a storage voltage of 38.5 volts in
air-conditioned room. Packs were purchased in July, 2009.

The only reason I’m selling these packs is because they are the only
pack I have that is this shape and I want to standardize on a single
form factor for mounting convenience.

The (recently reduced) price from Thunder Power is $419.98, I will
sell both 5s packs for $189.00 plus shipping.

Keith Black