[NSRCA-discussion] Going electric sale

Ralph D Perillo rdpee at juno.com
Mon May 3 15:42:49 AKDT 2010

For Sale

1-   New Greve Aluminum 120-160 2 stroke pipe 23" long x  3/4"
2-   Used in  good condition Bolly Aluminum and Carbon very light 120 to
140-4 stroke pipe
1-   Used in good condition Bolly Alum/Carbon 90 to 140 muffled  pipe
   Postage is included!!!
     I believe That the Carbon pipes are what I discribed ???????????
        Take All for $75.00
     Pictures of all four pipes on request.  Too big a file for the list

      Will accept Paypal, Check, or Money orders.
Contact me off  the list
Ralph D Perillo  (rdpee at juno.com)
Buffalo,NY
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%