[NSRCA-discussion] Perry VP30 Pump

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 17:44:00 AKDT 2010

Hi Bob,

Did you check bearings?  Usually that is the very first problem to check when using the OS 160.  After the long winter that could be the problem.  If you feel any play when putting some pressure on the tip of the prop is time for new bearings.

I am not sure now if I will be able to go to your contest.  For sure we had a great time and we will try again.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone