[NSRCA-discussion] News letter articles

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Fri Mar 26 06:20:53 AKDT 2010

Dowayne,

When I get home tonight I will forward you a copy of what I submitted for our News Letter. Keep in mind that I'm doing a series to address our upcoming Pattern Contest in July.

Most of it is cut and paste from the NSRCA websight or rule book. I offer a couple of my thoughts as well.

I'll send the first two news letter installments if you want.

Actually sending it on the discussion group could get me some feedback and allow me to correct mis-statements...Or perhaps earn a spot in the K-Factor for the News Letter series...

Larry Diamond
NSRCA 3083