[NSRCA-discussion] curious

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Mar 23 10:03:11 AKDT 2010

It is never an issue with me. I use Hitec servos so I can program each to the correct center and endpoints (can do the same with JR servos and a matchbox). I plug all my servos into a power expander so all servos on one surface plug into one channel on the receiver, the way it should be IMHO. Makes things simpler when programming the radio.  In fact I can swap out one transmitter for another very simply, and use my old 7UAP with a TM-8 module if I want.

Bob R.