[NSRCA-discussion] curious

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 08:33:17 AKDT 2010

exactly, theory vs actuality.......  I know I wouldn't be able to tell  the
difference.

Don

In a message dated 3/23/2010 9:29:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
atwoodm at paragon-inc.com writes:

Figures  I’d end up with a more complicated one to learn on.  I have an
Escape as  my first F3J plane and it’s a 6 servo wing.
At  the end of the day I’d be curious to know if anyone can really “feel”
the  difference that is being discussed here on any of the radio  systems.
Slow latency is one thing, but this channel group delay  is extremely small…
hard for me to believe it’s noticeable for 99.9999% of  uses, and of the
remaining 1 in a million use cases, how many people have the  skill to detect
it?

Mark  Atwood
Paragon  Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive  Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone:  440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax:  440.684.3102
_mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com_ (mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com)   |
_www.paragon-inc.com_ (http://www.paragon-inc.com/)