[NSRCA-discussion] Trailers

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 06:32:37 AKST 2010

Any that doesn't have leaf springs.. Our loads are too light for them and they are light and bouncy. I had a Wells Cargo V nose and really liked it. It had the torsional suspension and it really helped for the light loads. Dave is correct, build wise they are all about the same, but drivability is where they differ IMO. And with our light delicate planes you want a trailer that isn't bouncy..

Chris