[NSRCA-discussion] Trailers

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 06:28:20 AKST 2010

Go to some of the GS forums. Lots of experience there. Great secondary market. Many buy but don't use or want bigger/smaller. Or buy and find what a pain they are to own/use/store. Always guys looking for low profile tires and drop axles when they bring it home and find it doesn't fit in their garage. Big debate if the torsion bars are any good for our use since the load is so low. Would be nice to not have to constantly load and unload.

Are there lots of Parkways around your neighborhood/flying field were you can't bring a trailer? I know quite a few guys who got surprised in my area.

Good luck.