[NSRCA-discussion] Trailers

Woodward, Jim R (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Mar 10 06:22:15 AKST 2010

http://www.southboundtrailers.com/

I purchased an AWESOME 6'x12' V-nose with dual side doors (absolute must have), split rear doors, shade of metal grey, for $2400.  I could not find a used trailer that matched what I wanted.  If you like, I'll email you some pictures.

MANY of the various trailer brands are made in GA, then rebranded with the right sticker.  They will deliver for reasonable charge too.

Thank You,

Jim Woodward