[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale Price Update...

Dean Funk deanfunk1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 19:27:04 AKST 2010

For Sale:

Black Magic V2.2 (ARF)

Custom built and painted, concours quality

Super lite - 5 lbs 7 oz with bolly gear and carbon wing/stab tubes

Could be converted to electric, set up for a YS

Wings - rudder and elevator need covered - I can do that for an additional $300.00

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=611820

$1300.00

Black Magic Vf3 Sheeted Kit

Partially assembled with super lite 8 /14 oz wing panels.

Listed on RCU here -

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=611822

$1200.00

Defiant MK II Kit

Last one Todd made, super lite fuse and very well made. Include cores as I recieved from Todd.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=611823

$500.00

Like New Tru-Turn 3" 4 blade spinner with 2 15.5 x 12 apc props

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=611824

$65.00

Hyde Mount For YS 170 HCMY16RISA

New in Bag - $250.00

if interested please contact me off list...

thanks, Dean