[NSRCA-discussion] Max volts - fresh comparison?

Woodward, Jim R (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Thu Mar 4 05:42:57 AKST 2010

I did not list the "down-side" to glow and I know there is some.  For me, that is the funnest thing to run.  Also, E-pattern planes seem to promote a "foamy" flying style if there are not glow planes around to offset the presentation.

I love the indoor electrics, and small outdoor stuff.  Electric has its place for sure.  I just don't really see the justification of the entire E-setup infrastructure, given the reduced flight times.  I'll take more practice time per flight.
Thanks,
Jim