[NSRCA-discussion] ERCMAC Pattern Contest - Evansville, IN (7/10-7/11)

ldiamond at diamondrc.com ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Tue Jun 29 06:42:47 AKDT 2010

The Evansville ERCMAC Club will host it's 1st pattern contest July 10th and 11th.

To Pre-Register, please respond to this e-mail with your info...

Scoring will be by PACSS.

Please follow the link below for the flyer and directions:

http://www.evansvillercclub.com/pattern.htm

Night Flying Permitted, Primitive Camping (Tent/RV) available on site. If you plan on arriving prior to Noon on Friday, please let me know. I should be at the field Friday (7/9) around 7am.

10 x 10 canapy and free water for judges will be supplied.

Pilots will get free lunch tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

Large covered benches and 110 available at covered stations.

Please e-mail me or call me for any questions.

Larry Diamond
812-630-9592 (Cell)
270-685-6526 (Work)