[NSRCA-discussion] Nats confirmation

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Wed Jun 16 12:10:17 AKDT 2010

For clarification - a person may fly the US Nationals in F3A by submitting the standard Nats entry form and fees.

The F3A Team Selection is also being conducted at the Nats this year and the Team will be selected by the highest finishing F3A Nats contestants who also entered the Team Selection Program. There are two additional fees for this, program entry of $20 and "event" entry of $150 due by July 1 (AMA Competition Dept., Colleen Pierce). (Late event fee is $300 and accepted up to the pilots meeting at the Nats.) So anyone interested in competing for a Team spot must also pay these fees in addition to their Nats entry.

As Mike noted, those who have been involved in the TS process in the last couple of cycles automatically receive entry forms. Others can get the forms / enter by contacting Colleen @ 765-287-1256 or cpierce at modelaircraft.org .

It would be easier if the TS info was on the Nats entry form - but the Nats and the TS are different events that happen to coincide for the present.

Earl Haury
F3A TSC AMA Dist 8