[NSRCA-discussion] Pentathlon for Sale

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 21 11:22:58 AKDT 2010

Hi all,

I've decided to sell my Pentathlon.  This is the Mark Hunt designed kit which I built and flew with a gas conversion OS 160 and aeroslave pipe for the last two years or so.   I have decided to give up on the gas conversion and don't want to have a nitro plane around....I'm all electric otherwise.  So I need to sell the Pentathlon and all the greasy stuff associated with it.  The OS 160 can be reverted to nitro by simply changing the carb and glow plug.  The header and pipe should work as is.  It is set up with JR servos 9411 in wings, 8311 on rudder and elevator I think (DEPS).  I will sell the whole thing as is with the nitro carb for $1500.00   I have a NIB OS 160 which I would also like to sell for $150.00  I'l throw in a spare used aeroslave light carbon pipe and extra Mueller header and some couplers and clamps that I'm not planning to use in the forseeable future.   If youjust want the airframe, make me an offer.  I need the shop space for other projects.

This plane flies great and would be a super set up for Intermediate or Advanced- probably ok for Masters.  Mark Hunt has flown the FAI  P pattern with it and said it had plenty of power for that.

Please respond to my email if you are interested.... glmiller3 at suddenlink dot net

I won't be able to make it to Crosby this weekend, but I think Mike Pascal could take it if someone in this area wants it.

Thanks,

George Miller