[NSRCA-discussion] Mokan Contest in Kansas City - additional information

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 02:31:00 AKDT 2010

Hello all,

I just want to pass some additional information.  If you are coming to practice on Friday you will need to buy one day parking permit.  The cost for one day is $5.  You will need to go to the park recreation and administrative office before going to the field.  The map of the park is here:

http://www.jacksongov.org/filestorage/3279/3763/LakeJacomo.pdf

The address is in the map.  It is very close to the field.  You need to show your AMA card so make sure that you have it with you when you go to get the permit.

Some other information:

1. There is road construction on Woods Chapel Road.  There are small yellow signs on Woods Chapel Road giving indication were to turn to the RC field.  Same road but the road changed a lot.

2. I am planing to cook some hot dogs at the end of the day on Friday.  I want to have an approximate head count.  Please let me know if you are planing to be there on Friday including your coach and sheer leaders.

Best regards,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone