[NSRCA-discussion] Castle Creations Quick Field Programmer

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 19:20:28 AKDT 2010

The description on the BP Hobbies web site says the Field Programmer
is for use with a PC.  What's necessary to use it with a Mac?  I have
Parallels Desktop and can make my Mac emulate a PC when running PC
programs.  Is this software necessary or can the Field Programmer be
used directly with a Mac?

Ron VP