[NSRCA-discussion] Castle Creations Quick Field Programmer

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 18:32:11 AKDT 2010

Ron,

I've been using one of the beta units for quite some time...they are
definitely nice to use at the field.  They will do all the basic functions,
but not some of the advanced functions (for which you need a PC....or a
MAC).  The only "bug" I have found is that some old software versions on
some older ESCs do not link up with the Field Programmer....but they will
work fine when the Field programmer is used as Castle Link to a PC.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
Team Castle Creations