[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Pattern the long and short

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:26:49 AKDT 2010

Agree that the short sequence makes better sense overall. If we decide we
hate it, we can change it again in two years.

** A procedural question -- It looks like the Pattern sequences will be
removed from the rulebook as a result of current rules proposals. Would love
to hear what the NSRCA will put in place for sequence management, maneuver
descriptions, etc.

Rick Wallace