[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaning out the shop

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 18:24:00 AKDT 2010

It's only a small scar, well hidden by the remains of the gold wedding ring
 ! !

Don

In a message dated 7/24/2010 5:50:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
trexlesh at msn.com writes:

Yep.... I seem to remember a guy welding his wedding ring to  his finger...
I won't mention any names!
He knows who he is and has the  scars to prove it!  :)

=

NSRCA-discussion  mailing  list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org