[NSRCA-discussion] AGS Contest

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 14 14:08:16 AKDT 2010

Thanks Rick.
 Jim Quinn

________________________________
From: richard wallace <rickwallace45 at gmail.com>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 3:11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] AGS Contest

I  think I can also bring a JR synth TX module and some JR synth receivers for
anyone who needs them. .

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Jeff Hatton <jeff at priusonline.com> wrote:

Frank asked me to let everyone know that the AGS field as a frequency sharing
agreement with a neighboring group of flyers.  The following channels are part
of that agreement and not available for use at our field.  02 04 13 27 36 49.  I
can make a futaba modulated Pcm receiver and transmitter module available to
anyone who has a conflict just let me know.