[NSRCA-discussion] CA Models Passport for sale

Woodward, Jim R (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Wed Jul 14 12:59:48 AKDT 2010

Guys,

I am selling my red ARF scheme CA Models Passport airframe.  This has been a very good plane.  I've done build threads in the past demonstrating the interior and nomex structure I add for the tank mounts, landing gear plate, and rudder tray.  This plane is 10 lbs 10 oz with YS.  The "box" area that the wing attaches to is rigid as a plane should be due to my build.  This particular plane was seen flying at the Jacksonville 2009 pattern contest.  I have a short-height T-Cannalizer on it and pitch mixes are 1% down with left rudder, and 5% down with right rudder (given the Passport only needs about 15 degrees of throw for all of the F3A integrated rolling elements, these %age of mixes are barely visible).  Roll mix is 4%.  Minor blemish on top of fin where I dinged the rudder on a light fixture in my house.  The rest of the fuselage, wings, stab are in perfect condition.

Airframe $1000.  Shipping arrangement is TBD, prefer delivery.  Please send email directly to jim.woodward at baesystems.com as email to the list will not make it to my BB, and I am heading out of town for a meeting today.  Call 256.677.8819 in the evening to discuss.  This would be a great primary or backup plane for someone and the price is certainly right.

Thanks,
Jim