[NSRCA-discussion] Mac vs PC was PACSS Page

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 06:06:37 AKDT 2010

I have been using Apple computers since about 1993 or so. While it is
true that you can find a Windows based machine much cheaper, I am
unclear as to how the availability of cheap machines means anything
about how good the device is.

As far as market share, Mercedes Benz has never had mor share of the car
market then Apple has of the computer market, yet oddly nobody slam
Mercedes for this. GM sells more car than Mercedes does, but I have not
often seen nyone try to say this means that GM products are "better".

As far as "compatibility" goes. I have run Microsoft Office from Day 1
on my Macs. Office was originally done on an Apple computer. I have
never had an issue dealing with outside clients, most of whom are using
Windows machines. The fact that I use a Mac is transparent to them.

My Macs just work for me for work, and that is what I need them to do. I
rarely play video/computer games so for me that is irrelevant.