[NSRCA-discussion] Need Dremel Part

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 05:26:15 AKDT 2010

To get the record straight:  I retired from the USAF in 1979, from
Civil Service in 1997 and started collecting Social Security the same
year.  You youngsters will never see Social Security, so I thank each
and every one of you for my monthly check.

Now about keeping up with the times:  My cell phone is a Droid
Incredible.  What's yours whippersnapper?

Ron VP