[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 10:53:05 AKDT 2010

In a message dated 7/6/2010 2:42:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jim.woodward at baesystems.com writes:

does  not have a heavy wing as I tested that too.

Yup

And a 1/2 degree of difference in wing incidence

I have heard of people adding wing adjusters, changing the right and down
thrust. People going so far as to have new wings made for the airplane.
My opinion is, this kind of stuff shouldn't be needed for a championship
caliber airplane. If wing adjusters are needed they should be supplied with
the  kit. If the down and right thrust need adjustment it should be done by
the  design team, then the factory mold adjusted accordingly. There is no
excuse for  major differences in wing weight, which mine also has. I am not
sure how much  but if memory serves it is substantial.

Carl