[NSRCA-discussion] C'ARF Integral - Mixing secret?

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 10:39:56 AKDT 2010

In a message dated 7/6/2010 2:31:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jim.woodward at baesystems.com writes:

Have  any other Integral owners seen this severe yaw when power is reduced?
 In  all my other planes if I had EVER considered a throttle to rudder mix
is was  on the order of 2% - certainly not +10% mix.

Yup I have this problem and it drives me nuts.
The other issue I have is a Elevator to rudder mix that is about the same
percentage as your throttle to rudder. I fly Futaba so I am not sure how
that  compares percentage wise with JR

I don't like the plane at all. I was not impressed with the out of the box
airplane.

Carl