[NSRCA-discussion] Indentify a remote glow plug cap???

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Sat Jul 3 16:53:18 AKDT 2010

Try Maxx Products at www.maxxprod.com <http://www.maxxprod.com/>

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322

Brunswick, GA  31525

1-800-962-7802

www.radiosouthrc.com

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Michael Cohen
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 7:19 PM
To: NSRCA
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Indentify a remote glow plug cap???

I have a remote glow plug cap on a Brio I bought that has a unique (and
reliable) installation/retention mechanism.  First, the wire is 90 degrees
to the plug and looks like a mini spark plug cap.  To install the devise,
you pull on the spring loaded wire and it retracts into the boot area.  You
then place it over the glow plug and let the wire go and a spring retains
the device on the glow plug.  It works far better than the MK spin on/off
and Tetra squeeze clamp designs, but I do not know who makes this.  Help
anyone?

Mike Cohen

  _____

inbox. See how.