[NSRCA-discussion] Indentify a remote glow plug cap???

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 15:19:28 AKDT 2010

I have a remote glow plug cap on a Brio I bought that has a unique (and reliable) installation/retention mechanism.  First, the wire is 90 degrees to the plug and looks like a mini spark plug cap.  To install the devise, you pull on the spring loaded wire and it retracts into the boot area.  You then place it over the glow plug and let the wire go and a spring retains the device on the glow plug.  It works far better than the MK spin on/off and Tetra squeeze clamp designs, but I do not know who makes this.  Help anyone?

Mike Cohen