[NSRCA-discussion] Kfactor download

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Fri Jan 29 16:10:02 AKST 2010

All across the nation, everyone is having problems.... the servers are not large enough and are getting bogged down.

Google just had an article in the local paper about having to install new regional servers to handle the load.  I'm

guessing that's probably what's happening in this instance.  Most loading problems I have been having lately are coming in the prime time.....5pm to around 10pm every weekday.

Rex