[NSRCA-discussion] New Tool?

Ronald Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Jan 29 06:07:35 AKST 2010

I got to thinking about it, and I've got a small bread cutting
electric knife that would work if I can figure out how to grip a saw
blade with it.  The only drawback is that it's a 110 volt system
rather than cordless, but it's a good weight, size, configuration
(cuts axially) and it was inexpensive.

Ron