[NSRCA-discussion] District 6 request.....

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 17:02:45 AKST 2010

Matt

TCRC is still active and a nice grass field (2 runways). I'm not aware of any pattern activity there though. Alvin R/C has a nice field with a paved runway that's likely this person's best choice for a home field, but again no pattern activity. So, FBRC is likely the closest for pattern contacts.

Earl