[NSRCA-discussion] Coolpower fuel

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 17 23:44:20 AKST 2010

To all,

I have been using Coolpower 30% nitro/ 22% low vis oil heli fuel for over 6 years with good results. However, I would like to try their 20% nitro heli fuel.

Instead of low vis oil, the 20% nitro blend uses 20% ultra-high vis oil, similar to the 30% heli low smoke fuel.

Has anyone try the 20% blend on both the regular & the cdi 170? Any difference besides lower top end? Does the ultra-high vis oil makes the engine runs warmer? Do I need to richen the pump slightly?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Adrian