[NSRCA-discussion] D4/D5 Shootout

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Sat Jan 16 09:27:08 AKST 2010

I think a big part of the attendance problem is because of the rain forecast
for the old date, year in and year out. Seems it ALWAYS rained on that
weekend. A change of dates is a good thing that might boost the attendance
back up. The other factor affecting all the contests is the economy and
we're just going to have to ride that one out.

Verne