[NSRCA-discussion] E motor choice

buddyonrc at aol.com buddyonrc at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 06:35:48 AKST 2010

Chris
On my Helios 60e I am running the Scorpion 4020-12 with an Extreme RC
Airboss Speed controller which has a BEC for radio power included.  Battery is a
4s-4900 mah Rhino from Hobby King running a 15x8 Zycor wooden prop.  Servos
are JR-3021,s on aileron JR-3421sa on elevator and JR-9411 on rudder. the
airplane flighs very well on this setup flight time is between eight and
eleven minutes depending on the wind and my heavy throttle thumb. I also have
The Helios 90e which flies as well or better due to the larger  size and is
also pattern capable.
Buddy