[NSRCA-discussion] E motor choice

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 21:56:17 AKST 2010

I think it's best for him to get the 5s, and I think this is his thinking, because he can use those in a 2m also. He was thinking the Hacker A40-12L. Good motor, 1100w, 410kv. But I think this may be too much for it. I'm wondering if the A40-12S or 14S would be better if he gets a Hacker.. 900w, 610kv.
Not sure.

Thx

Chris