[NSRCA-discussion] Black Magic VF3 construction video

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sun Jan 10 18:07:05 AKST 2010

OK, After some thoughts on how to best do this for those who responded to an RCU thread on the above topic, several expressed interested in this as a catalyst to get them started.

For those contemplating building this plane that want a quick "get you started" version- a DVD which covers the 22 video shots of the fuselage framing, $11 plus $4 shipping and handling will cover my wife's time copying the files on to DVD and mailing it out. pvavon at hotmail.com she prefers paypal. The format is avi files which can be viewed on most computer video viewers. This video should cut your fuselage framing time between 25% and 75% if this is your first VF3 build.

This is a "KISS" video. It is not professionally shot, or edited. My camera man is 9 years old. But the content is good. It shows how easy it is to frame this fuselage with no jigs, no special tools, and, (with one exception), no measuring whatsoever. Its totally built using the laser cut parts only to assemble it with minimum effort. The VF3 is a well thought out design.

In 6-8 weeks (or whenever I get around to finishing it) I'll do a full up video, professionally edited and indexed for those that want a compete build DVD. Its just that some want something now to get started since we are in the "heat" of the building season, or are looking for a catalyst to get them started building.

Regards,
Don Szczur

P.S. If ordering, please tell my wife you want the "Uncut Black Magic DVD".

=