[NSRCA-discussion] Aileron dual rates

Andrew Jesky Andrew.Jesky at soaringsoftware.com
Tue Jan 5 07:45:06 AKST 2010

Jim,

For me I tend to find the stick position I'm comfortable rolling with and go to all the time for the rolls. For me its usually around 1/2 of the total stick movement. That way if there is a strong wind and I'm crammed in the box I can speed up the rolls and not get them off center. I know some like to roll with the stick at full deflection like you mentioned. I think in the end its what your comfortable with.

Andrew