[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Upgrade

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 04:32:23 AKST 2010

Happy New Year, Gene!!!

The SPA schedule will remain the same for 2010.  We will probably
change it for 2011-2012.  If we do, I'll send the new patterns to
you.  How 'bout just making an app to let us update the schedules
ourselves.  Would that be too much work for you, or would it reduce
your work every couple of years?

We sure do appreciate the work you do on PACSS!!!  I believe it is
THE scoring program for SPA, at least here in the Southeast...

At 08:04 AM 1/5/2010, you wrote:

>All PACSS Users,
>
>I am in the process of making a number modifications to PACSS. One
>of the changes is to make the use of "foreign", other than AMA /
>FAI, schedules easier to use. In order to do this I need to know
>what are the Organizations and associated schedules that are being
>used today. I have the SPA and Canadian schedules from last year but
>don't know if they are changing in 2010 so updated schedules from
>those two organizations would be helpful.
>
>Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
>

>Gene Maurice
>gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
>Dallas, GA
>AMA 3408
>NSRCA 877
>PACSS.sgmservice.com

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.