[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS Upgrade

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Tue Jan 5 04:04:26 AKST 2010

All PACSS Users,

I am in the process of making a number modifications to PACSS. One of the
changes is to make the use of "foreign", other than AMA / FAI, schedules
easier to use. In order to do this I need to know what are the Organizations
and associated schedules that are being used today. I have the SPA and
Canadian schedules from last year but don't know if they are changing in
2010 so updated schedules from those two organizations would be helpful.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at sgmservice.com

Dallas, GA

AMA 3408