[NSRCA-discussion] Integral Landing gear

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 11:36:37 AKST 2010

Bob, if it's electric, just move the batteries back to mid stab  position.
That should be about right.  If 'it glo, a slight  modification might be
needed to make it a mid fuselage prop design similar to  some of the F3P 4D
planes.  Should be pretty spectacular.

Don Atwood
Team Acme LG
Team Placerville

In a message dated 2/26/2010 12:22:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,