[NSRCA-discussion] Figure M question P-11

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Wed Feb 24 09:17:36 AKST 2010

Where did you read that? I'm not all that up to date on the rules, but that is the first I've heard of having to roll in alternate directions.

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Richard Strickland <pamrich47 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

It seems that I read we are supposed to roll in opposite directions in each element of a maneuver.  If you do that in the M--it doesn't work.  Anyone have a definitive explanation how to perform this cutie?  If each 'element' would be defined as each up and down leg combined--no problem.

Richard

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----