[NSRCA-discussion] Help Me Loose Weight

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 08:11:27 AKST 2010

Yes, stock Phoenix 85HV with wires is about 4.2 oz, and the new Phoenix 80HV
ICE is about 3.7, and can be reduced to about 2.5 by shortening the wires.

The Phoenix ICE Lite are good for 6S (with BEC).

The Phoenix ICE are good for 8S (with BEC).

The Phoenix ICE HV are good for 12S (no BEC, separate power to RX required).

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team Castle Creations

  _____