[NSRCA-discussion] Control Horn Mounting

Chris cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:03:26 AKST 2010

HI Tim,

We will have the CA Model horns (Hyde)  in a week or so.  I don't have
the prices yet so they are not listed.  I am also working on getting
some other aluminum horns like the ZN Lines ones.  The ZN ones are like
$9 each as as you can imagine, I won't be importing those.  These other
options are high on my list and I should have some details within 2 weeks.

Chris