[NSRCA-discussion] YS CDI problems resolved?

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 07:16:30 AKST 2010

 I've had zero problems with my two engines with CDI.  Of course, I tiewrapped the lead to the intake pipe as the instructions state from the get-go.  I put them on right before the Nats last year and have been flying them ever since.  Much better fuel economy, turns the 19x11 with ease, and less banging around.  Just make sure the braided lead is tied away from any sharp edges as vibration will go right thru the plastic protective wrap and start eating the wire braid.  I caught an issue in time, and have had no wear since.

Jon Lowe