[NSRCA-discussion] YS CDI problems resolved?

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 3 07:02:21 AKST 2010

By the end of last season I had seen a few good competitors having real problems with the CDI version. Reading through RCU I got the impression that the problem does not occur if the plug lead is well supported.

I'm cosidering adding the CDI to my engines.

Is it worth the cost and effort?

Will supporting the lead avoid the problems that many observed last year?

Colin.