[NSRCA-discussion] Problems logging in to NSRCA Web Forum

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Wed Dec 29 07:44:55 AKST 2010

Marty,

It would probably help a lot to use relative file names so that it
wouldn't matter if they used www.nsrca.us or nsrca.us at all.  Typing
www.{domain} is a habit I have when typing a url.  Either that, or an
automatic redirect when the wrong host header is receive to the correct
host header.  I'm not sure how you would go about this using .PHP, but
in .net it is simply a matter of using the Session_Start method in the
global.asax , check the host header and redirect from there if
necessary.

- Robert Beaubien
- NSRCA District 7 Webmaster
-
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."